Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thoughts for today

So today we spoke about the second coming in my religion class! Wow! Amazing! We also discussed a few things about temples. I will try to post some of my notes a little later. I get nervous sometimes that I am going to have such a responsibility teaching my children to be firm followers of their Savior, but I am extremely excited as well! I have a hard time sometimes living with room mates who are amazing and have been through the temple. I know my time will come, but I am very anxious. There is so much to learn! Every new door leads to ten others! The gospel is so exciting! We all get to learn and grow here on earth together as part of a team, working together and serving each other! What a blessing! I know my Savior will come again and that if I am righteous everything will be better than I could ever imagine. I just hope I can help those around me. It would be wonderful if everyone could be included in the righteous at the glorious time of the Savior's Coming! We have a lot of work to do, and I am grateful for the 52,000 missionaries sharing our message of hope. Brother Marsh talked today about how the LDS religion believes in the message of hope for those who have passed on. Not one soul who has lived on this earth or will live on this earth will be denied the opportunity to receive the gospel. What a blessing! I just hope and pray they will receive it with an open heart. It is so true!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Dropping by so I don't blog stalk you! You can come stalk me at juliehum.blogspot.com =)

    Ah! You are making me miss BYU so much! I loved religion classes! Take as many as you can before you leave! And don't worry, you'll make it to the temple. I was always so anxious to go and then it takes a long time for the bits and pieces to come together and start making sense.

    p.s. before making it here, I went to ashlyn.blogspot.com and it is totally all about someone's baby...I was so confused! haha.

    ReplyDelete